Charnwood Island iiiB (3B) Boiler Stove
Charnwood Island iiiB Boiler Stove (3B) is a central heating boiler stove from the Charnwood Island 3 Stove range giving a spectacular traditional fireplaces as well as heating the whole home.
The Charnwood Island 3b allows for heating up to 9 radiators as well as heating domestic hot water with a total heat output of 18kW
Charnwood Island 3 Boiler Stove features
- Charnwood's Quattroflow air system - Single control for easy use
- A cool touch handle for safely opening and closing the main door
- Clean-burn technology to keep the glass nice and clean whilst the fire is going
- Drop down throat plate for enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove.
- Charnwood Converting Grate
|SIA Eco Design Ready||No|
|Stove Fuel Options||Wood, Multi-Fuel|
|Dimensions||754mm (w) x 780mm (h) x 484mm (d) Charnwood Island More Dimensions|
|Smoke Control Approved||No|
|Boiler Option||Central Heating|
|Flue Outlet||Top or Rear|
|Max Log Length (mm)||545|